Nox App Player is an android based emulator which helps you to use this app in your personal computers (PC). Nox App gives you the greatest benefit to enjoy apps and games on your PC. In this app, you can play any games and access to much more application without facing any problems. You can also download as many games you want to download. The speed and stability of Nox App Player are fabulous.
Nox App Player is a free application which gives its user a great experience to play games on their PC.
Another interesting characteristic of Nox player is that the users can use various several app windows at the same time and each window plays a different app and game.
No doubt that this app has become very popular nowadays and it also updates its user with the latest game and app. This is the reason why this app has received a numerous response from the users on its efficiency and security.
The operating system of this application is based on Nox Player 4.4.2(version) and as they are many versions of the app like 188.8.131.52, 50.0.0 and many more. Nox player 4.4.2 version is one of the most used and popular versions which is very easy to access.
Features of Nox App Player Emulator
This application has come up with many advanced features that help you use its programs very comfortably on your PC.
- The main quality of this app is that it has an external configuration option.
- Nox App Player is very quick and the emulator never gets erased.
- As this application is designed based on Android 4.4.2 Kernel and it is compatible with X86 and AMD.
- The speed of Nox player is really quick and also very stable.
- You can get the best game experience with this app player.
- It is a great app to play all kinds of games.
Advantages Of Nox App
- The simple interface makes this app very easy to access.
- Nox Apk supports multiple control devices.
- It is very strong and reliable.
- You can very easily download Nox Player in your PC.
File Info :
|Latest Version||Nox App Player 184.108.40.206|
|Operating System||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Procedure To Install and Download Nox Player for PC
- First, check whether you have at least 2 to 4GB RAM and also a 2.2 GHz processor.
- Now go to browser on your PC and type Nox android emulator.
- Click on it to download it and it will automatically get downloaded on the Homepage of your PC.
- Locate the folder where you have downloaded the Nox player and start the installation process and then agree on the terms and conditions and click on the Install option.
- Once you have clicked on the option, the process will be started immediately and it with taking approximately it will take 10-15 minutes to complete the installation.
- After the installation gets completed, click on the Start Button to get launch Nox app player.
- Start Nox App Player and immediately the android emulator starts loading.
- Once the loading is finished, you will see it on your home screen on your PC.
- Now you can see the play store, file manager, play games and many more inbuilt installed apps on the home screen of Nox player.
- Click on Pay Store to set up your account for future advantages and click on existing account to login with your account details.
- Once you have entered the details and then click on the large right arrow button which is in the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the account details and you will see Google play store at the end.
- There are also more features available in Nox App Player and you can use them from the right sidebar.
- You can transfer the files from your computer to Nox player by using one of the features in it.
- If you want to get updates every time, you can try online installer and you can decide which one you want to download.
Here there is a list of system requirements that are needed to run Nox App Player on your PC
For software requirements for Nox Emulator on your PC
- To run Nox App Player on your PC you will need Net Framework software and Directx programme application.
- You will also need the updated packages of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package’s (2008,2010,2013)
- To play Nox App Player on your PC, you will require various operating systems like Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
For hardware requirements for Nox Emulator on your PC
- You need a minimum Quad-core AMD or Intel CPU with AMD-v/VT-x processor to access Nox App Player on your PC.
- You at least need 2 to 4Gb of RAM to run Nox App Player on your PC.
- Your PC should have at least 2Gb free disk space so that you can easily access the Nox App Player.
- You should have GPU with OpenGL 4 support so that you easily run Nox App Player on your PC.
I hope now you got a complete idea of how to download and install Nox player for PC. By the help of this information, you can easily download it.